How to Take Care of Your New Porcelain Veneers
After you have had your porcelain veneers freshly applied by a qualified cosmetic dentist, your teeth look perfect and sculpted to perfection. They also resist stains. But as great as your newfangled teeth may look,They are not indestructible. Lets take a look at how to make sure you can maintain and keep them looking great.
Care of porcelain veneers
Teeth may be a bit sensitive to temperature directly Just after the application of your porcelain veneers. You should avoid foods in extreme temperatures. This eventually dissipates over time.
· Right after diet guidelines can also help sustain the lifelike appearance of your porcelain veneers. Although veneers can withstand most foods without problem, avoid eating hard foods. When there’s no choice but to eat foods, try chewing with your back teeth.
· Just like regular teeth, your veneers need to be flossed constantly. Floss at least once per day, if possible after every meal, to maintain gum health.
· Brush after every meal. If veneers happen to come loose see your dentist right away. To prevent this, be aware of how you’re eating.
· You should get regular maintenance every six months or so, just as you normally would. Make sure your dentist is aware of your intention to get veneers.
· If you grind or clench your teeth while sleeping, you should ask for a mouth guard. Though your veneers are designed to last, excessive straining can cause them to wear quickly. One thing you may want to learn is how to stop grinding teeth.
Says Beverly Hills cosmetic dentist Dr. Kevin Sands, “Porcelain veneers last up to fifteen years, but only with proper consistent care. It’s important to remember that special care must be taken to keep them clean and intact. Excellent oral hygiene at home, including daily brushing and flossing, is the best way to keep your veneers looking bright and fresh.”
If you have just undergone a porcelain veneer application, make sure you understand the proper care your veneers need, and ask your cosmetic dentist any questions you may have. If cared for properly, your veneers will give you a nice smile for several years to come. Now that’s something to look forward to! We hope that you love your new look!
Beverly Hills Porcelain Veneers Guide dot Com
- In Beverly Hills, Porcelain Dental Veneers May Be Standard Practice Beverly Hills is definitely a place that people are looking their best. Thinking about Rodeo Drive, and all the famous people, stars, and business moguls who live there. If you are in Beverly Hills, Porcelain Veneers is something you may want to consider if you have a crooked smile. It...
- Beverly Hills Porcelain Veneers Guide Welcome! Welcome to Beverly Hills Porcelain Veneers Guide. Our Goal Here is to provide you with resources and information related to porcelain veneers, and dentistry. If your goal is to look great and have a killer set of chompers, then this site was designed for you. Even though you may not...